“Really good!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Balti Kitchen
Ranked #64 of 204 Restaurants in Macclesfield
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Macclesfield
“Really good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Been to balti kitchen a few times and each time it was really good! The food is excellent and staff is friendly and welcoming. Definitely one of my favourite Indian restaurants

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tina485

Manchester, United Kingdom
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here for a meal as a treat and what a treat it was from the service to the excellent food. I would recomend you try it for yourselves dont just take my word for it! Thank you balti kitchen

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lenny32
“Excellent night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Excellent night out at balti kitchen again been to this place few times recently with friends on saturday was very busy as alwalys but the food and service was as same as always cant fault it and the new big extension is a dinning experience must for indian food lovers will be going back soon again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Farvezur G
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Saturday the 8 of feb party of 10 of us went to THE BALTI KITCHEN Fabiola's food & service . We tried different dishes. Our favourite dish was chicken handi numa. I recommend everybody should try the handi numa

1 Thank Uddinalla
“Check your order if getting a takeaway”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have eaten at Balti Kitchen a few times over the years and generally speaking it has always been fine. Takeaway however seems to be a different story as tonight, for the second time, I have been disappointed.

We placed an order for three curries etc and travelled 5 miles to collect it and 5 miles back, only to find that one of the curries had been left out of the bag! On a quiet Sunday evening it can't be that difficult to ensure the order is correct. I phoned up to find my curry was indeed still there and the only option was for me do the journey again. I told them where I was, I wasn't just around the corner and how inconvenient it was to have to return but as apologetic as the staff were, I felt by only giving me a pilau rice in way of compensation was not enough. They didn't even reheat or redo the curry so by the time I got back to my friends (who had finished all their food) it was luke warm at best.

If I wanted a rice I would have ordered one. While I didn't want a refund, the least they could have done was offer a discount on a future purchase or cook a new curry. Unfortunately for the Balti Kitchen they chose to cheap out on it and they have therefore received yet another bad review, of which they seem to be getting many recently.

More importantly, they have lost the custom of myself and my friends as one thing Macclesfield is not short of is decent restaurants. The food tasted fine and had they got the order correct or offered adequate compensation for the time and petrol I had to waste making two trips, I wouldn't have had a problem. They didn't and therefore we won't be eating here again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles