“My favourite place for a fry!”
Review of The Pit Stop Cafe

The Pit Stop Cafe
Ranked #36 of 174 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Very suprised to read some negative reviews here as my experience has always been good at the pitstop.
Even when very busy my food has always been of a high standard.
I myself work in the catering trade and along with my boyfriend go there usually on Sundays mornings before i start work to get a fry. The frys are always hot, cooked to perfection and very tasty...best fry in Bangor i personally think.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

In the beginning, whoever thought of pairing a scrapyard with a fast food outlet would have been called insane. Not any longer. Great quality of gut busting food and now you can actually "sit-in" to eat. Excellent eatery, especially at weekends for their Sunday Dinner menu

Reviewed April 12, 2013

tonight 12th april 6oclock went for tea waited 20mins for egg and chips, eggs hard and not warm. my coffee was also cold by the time my meal came. a kids meal of chicken nuggets was disgusting hard chewy bits of chicken i promise you our child gagged on it, truly awful. i have to agree with what has been said staff behind serving hot plate and girl behind the till were not pleasant. I dont know what has happpened to the pit stop but i wont be giving them £15 again for poor food & service. I do wish management would take time to read and comment on the reviews or maybe they just dont care.

6  Thank JayN_Ireland
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Terrible service and even worse food. Everything is re-heated (just about), and the staff seem to struggle with something as basic as a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea. I know this place has an almost cult following with the locals but i can only assume they have never eaten anything decent and so find the food available as acceptable even gourmet.

1  Thank Leeroy662
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have eaten here quite a few times and although the food is decent I have had enough of the place!! The staff couldn't be more unpleasant if they tried - its very obvious that they don't want to be there. On three previous occasions they had ran out of three different types of soft drink. Yesterday we left because my son asked for a "ham and cheese paninni" only to be told that their menu stated it was a "ham, cheese and pineapple paninni" and they couldn't make his without the pineapple!!!!!!!! Oh and by the way, how about bringing yourselves into the modern business world...what kind of restaurant doesn't take ANY type of credit/debit card? We went elsewhere yesterday and will continue to do so.

5  Thank uspiper