“dont be silly”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 14, 2013

want a breakfast that tastes like a very cheap fry from last week but has been re heated and put on your plate? then go here.
If not..don't.
simples!

1  Thank MattAB_13

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The BEST all day breakfast at a good price, well cooked, good quality bacon, full of calories but so enjoyable.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've driven past the Pit Stop many times and heard people talking about it. Wish I'd kept on driving. The ordering system is the strangest thing and waitresses walking about with food, trying to find the recipient is beyond a joke. Good for a hangover cure maybe but not much else.

1  Thank TheGrahamsNI
Reviewed February 23, 2013

have passed it many times, and after today i wish we still had. The coffee was cold before we got our meal, the chips looked and tasted like they'd been reheated several times,with lots of little burnt bits amongst them,and an egg on top , or should i say chucked on top,upside down with broken yolk! "The dessert"; well if you really tried you could just about detect a mint flavour in their "mint" cheesecake!!!! I've had worse meals but i can't remember where! Sorry but if you'll pardon the "pun" it left a bad taste in my mouth, we won't be back!

2  Thank lauriebelfast
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Went too the pitstop the other night me and my wife. My with ordered and steak and I got a fry. These were both very very nice the staff were very helpfull and very nice they seemed too have good crack with eachother I was served by a very nice young kid who was a chef / or runner he was so kid and very helpfull my steak was made by a big man with a blad head by the lookes he was cooking my wife stake and he some a very good job. Very please too say I will be back and hope too see all the staff again so. Even that young lad. Very nice kid. Well pleased ;-)) !!!!