“Good food”

Ranked #76 of 168 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bangor's First Music and Eatery Room. Sample the best and newest ever changing line up of live music in Northern Ireland. Superb Bar/Bistro menu - Goats Toe Goujons in a Gravy boat a must try !Most fresh and happening bar and restaurant in town!
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Nice Christmas dinner menu, quite a quirky bar but service is good and atmosphere is nice. The menu is slightly limited and I would describe is as pub grub but a nice spot for lunch after shopping!!

2  Thank Em4499

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Can't quite decide whether it's great or not. I think it is... for me and my teenage daughters, but not for my wife. She likes a bit more style. The decor is scruffy and I reckon it's supposed to be but I have the suspicvion that it is actually somewhat more scruffy than it is supposed to be. The young and trendy waiter was just too cool for me to allow anywhere near my daughters.

The food was good, a bit different, and reasonable value. Compared ti an Ulster fry - not at all bad.

1  Thank UlsterFryNo1
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Tasty fresh cooked food at sensible prices. Friendly helpful staff. Some interesting pop memorabilia about the walls. Tricky to find as the establishment is tucked away in a small off-street mall. But well worth a visit. Btw toilets clean and fresh(with pop memorabilia on door)

1  Thank sparky201
Reviewed November 26, 2012

went there for lunch. have to say brillant food. staff very nice. u got to have the chowder best i have ever tasted!

2  Thank john c
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Had a fab nite , food, band and service all great til a larger build doorman took my smaller build female friend aside and warned her because of her accent she shouldn't be there , seriously folks I thought those days were gone .

5  Thank twinity23
gareth m, Manager at The Goat's Toe, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Can you please contact the bar and ask for me? I was away for the weekend so want to get a handle on what happened. 02891453959