“Fun for all the Family”

Bangor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun for all the Family”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Both my wife and I get dragged to a kids play area most weekends and sometimes more than once on rainy ones, but Snakes and Ladders is the one we always come back to. Our kids, three and seven, both love it, with an area well suited to each of them, a football pitch to run off a little more energy and little electric racing cars. The reason I gave it all five stars, is that we enjoy the experience too, with comfy sofas, newspapers, magazines and free wifi. The kids don't get bored, so they aren't pestering you every five minutes for sweets etc. Keep up the good work.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank FootieDad

Lisburn, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“great indoor play area!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

great indoor play area, big area and extra car track is a great attraction! only down side is that cafe and seats are behind play area and so you cant see doors - a little disconcerning if you have young children in the play area.

Visited May 2012
4 Thank Deborah G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Not suitable for young children”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Visited this play centre with my 2 year old and lived on my nerves the whole time! Nice staff member greeted me on entry which was the best part of the experience, the centre is too big and noisy and not well managed for younger kids, I had to follow my daughter the whole time....not very relaxing!!!! I have visited all play centres in the area and have found better activities on especially in the likes of Captain Jacks for the younger kids. SNL maybe good for older kids but not for my wee one at all!!!

8 Thank Yummymgg
Newcastle, Co.Down
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best kids indoor park in northern ireland”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Its big, friendly, has a big section for over 4's and a big section for under 4's. A Maud's cafe, go-karts, party rooms; an indoor 5 a side pitch. Simply fantastic. Plus groovy red sofas for parents

3 Thank Mrhern29
Bangor, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Would have given this an excellent rating if it wasn't for the price to get in and then the cost of coffee and snacks while you're trapped there for 2 hours!!

2 Thank A B