“Good food loud music”

Cuisines: African
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I use here often for dinner with family and have never been disappointed and will continue to use.
the food is great and the service also great and friendly.
but if your looking somewhere to have a quite meal then you will. Be disappointed it is what it is a child friendly restaurant so expect children noise.
secondly try and get a table away from the speakers as I think the person that puts the music on is hard of hearing .
All in all I really like this place ..

4  Thank jason3626

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Been twice for lunch. On both occasions the service has been excellent and for this type of food (ribs,chicken etc) it is very good. The menu is varied and has a good choice for children. Sundays are especially good value with children eating free. After eating here I would never return to the similar establishment that is located very close by.

2  Thank Jean P
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Having eaten here regularly for the last few years i went out with friends last night for dinner. As much as the service was great, food was it's normal standard that there's no complaints about - but the place was just freezing. Like uncomfortably freezing. We told our waitress we were cold & she did apologise for it & admit that even she was cold when working. The manageress basically said they were doing all they could - well sorry I completely disagree. They are clearly aware they have a heating (or lack of) issue so they should be honest & advise people of this when you arrive. Sadly I've spoken to a few friends who've been in recently & all are saying they had the same issue.
I don't think I'll be returning - would rather give my custom to a restaurant that realise the importance of keeping their clients comfortable.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

My first time here and it won't be my last. We were warmly welcomed and promptly attended to. Lunch was great, myself and my lady friend both had delicious ham hock served with mash and gravy, while my male friend had a veggie burger which he said was excellant. We had gorgeous butternut squash soup and garlic mushrooms as starters. We brought our own favorite wine and were only charged a couple of quid corkage fee. It wasn't very busy so we were able to have a good old natter without having to shout.My friend had been here in the evening when it gets very busy and very noisey. Enjoyed the experience thoroughly!

1  Thank ballyree
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I took my family here after seeing the good reviews on here. Bad mistake.
There prices are well over the top and the quality of cooking is terrible. How can people enjoy this place! You's obviously don't get out much. My daughter was served chicken that was not cooked. And other stuff over cooked. Total waste of hard earned cash.

1  Thank Theauldsampler