“Atrocious”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Food is mediocre with the best dish being the topan chicken as it came out the watmest.
The staff though were the down fall. Didn't come to offer any other drinks after the first one and the two boys seemed more interested in chatting about how "wasted" they were going to get that night, they only seemed to make a slight attempt at working when the manager was on the floor, but even then the continued to neglect the table.
Not my first time here and have had a similar experience a few weeks ago unfortunately.
For a poorly run place, undermotivated staff and luke warm dishes. Come to lilis folks.

3  Thank foodyni

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Me and a group of friends ate here on the Chinese New Year. We had been out before so we were running late and the staff were lovely about it. We had the 'all you can eat' and BYO, at £14 for three course it was a bargin. I thought it would be a buffet but was pleasantly surprised it was a full menu and table service. We ordered our starters and the staff suggested adding a few more in so we could test a few things. By the time it came to mains we were full!! I am vegetarian and the food was amazing. Everyone loved the food and the vegetarian mixed vegetables in garlic sauce was amazing. Really nice atmosphere and the staff were fantastic. Great night, will def be back!!

1  Thank Josephine M
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I love the food here! Honestly the best chinese i have ever had. The restaurant is warm and cosy and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Great value for money especially with the all you can eat deal. I will definitely keep coming back!

1  Thank nikkib85
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Found the all u can eat amazing value and it's not a buffet, it was all cooked to order which is great for me who doesn't like certain veg. Also tried a load of things I would have never had the chance to before. Topan chicken is my new favourite

1  Thank bhoy6788
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I have to say this restaurant never stops delivering outstanding food. Great quality wonderful service, warm,friendly and relaxed atmosphere. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone for food quality and reasonably priced. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank amandat1983