“Fabulous food, great service, great menu”

Lili's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 169 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

decided to wait before I wrote this review until I had a few experiences of sitting in the restaurant for meals. I have for several years now used their carry out service and can honestly say it's the best I've tried. We have had the opportunity to dine in the restaurant now on a few occasions. From Lili's introduced their "all you can eat menu" in my opinion it is unbeatable. And it truly is all you can eat. Everything is cooked fresh as you order, if you want more you request it. If you want to try something else, then that is fine. The menu is well explained by their very experienced team of staff, several whom have worked there for many years. The atmosphere is whatever you wish you make it. It also has the added benefit of bringing your own drink. For a small corkage charge, this is well worth it. What more can I say? price is unbeatable for the quality and abundance of freshly prepared food made to order. Its in a lovely setting overlooking the Marina. Car parking available outside the restaurant. A wonderful place, you'd be foolish not to try it.

1  Thank ilovefloridaUk

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We booked a table at the weekend just past, recommended by friend we were not too sure about the "all you can eat" menu but we listened to the waiter jonny and he explained how it works in detail. We decided to skip the soup and headed straight into the starters, we had 6 starters between us, then more!!! Topan and chicken strips were amazing. we could have sat all night and kept eating, everything was brought out fresh, we had to wait until it was cooked fresh and you dont mind when you are able to drink away - we brought our own wine. It was very busy and nice relaxed surrounding. We will be back, we will tell our friends, we didnt find it expensive at all, its a set price, staff were lovely and took the time to talk to us, the girls were great waiting on us, not often you can say you have had a lovely experience these days.

1  Thank 401marks
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went here for some late night dinner (we were going to get a takeaway but decided to stay).
The staff were very welcoming, and found us a nice window seat. It was late at night, but I did not feel that they rushed us at all. We had a number of starters, beers and main courses.
The food tasted fresh, and was really tasty. The main thing for me though was the portion size! Wow, it takes a lot to beat me as I have a big appetite. This place nearly beat me!
Great food, in an interesting restaurant. Also the toilets were really clean!

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Have been to this place quite a few Times now and love everything about it IT has a holiday vibe goong on cuz it always busy VERY attentive staff and the added bonus that you can byo.HAVE RECOMMENDED TO OTHERS AND THEY HAVE BEEN EQUALLY IMPRESSED. GREAT FOOD AND EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY ......... Book now u eill not be disappointed xc

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and i visted Lili,s with a bunch of good freinds in total there were twelve of us and from the moment we opened the door we were made feel very welcome and the rest of the night only got better .The food was excellent a wide range to suit every one and we did not have to wait long on them serve it.The staff were amazing keep up the great work .