“Good, fun and funky!”

Studio Cafe The Urban Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe and Bistro
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Staff friendly and lovely! Good fun and different!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I absolutely love this place,Im a Coeliac (gluten free) and its very hard to find somewhere that caters for me...,the Thai green noodles with Rice noodles are fantastic.. and as for the gluten free date crumble..yum yum..I even buy some to take home with me... Great staff..I have a laugh every time I go in and nothing too much trouble.... just love it ..pity I dont live closer but will be there when down home...

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed February 15, 2012

The place to go if you like your coffee, forget brands and chains. This coffee from memory is roasted in Banbridge and its fabulous. I am a decaf drinker and its just good as regular coffee. Food, especially noddles are fab! Great choices for people with allergies as well!!

1  Thank cocaonut
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Visited when it first opened and was plesently suprised by how delicious their traybakes were, but recently are not as nice as they used to be.

Great coffee! Lovely soups! Lovely Noodles!

1  Thank Carla2600
Reviewed December 3, 2011

My fab place to hide away for a quiet coffee and a bin! Love it as its not full of teenagers! Staff are friendly and good loyalty scheme!
Def worth a try if you haven't been!!

1  Thank Landau83