Ennislare Guest House
  • Restaurant
Rayanne House(Holywood)
Loughshore Hotel(Carrickfergus)
View Hotel
All reviewstrain stationb bstayed heresingle roomhosts were lovelytop floorulster breakfastulster frycomfortable bedstown centrehome from homeselection of cerealsexcellent breakfastensuite bathroomenjoyed my staybangor areathree nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Location was very good, only a 5/10 min walk from the station. Our room was at the back of the house and was one of the dingier ones rather than the brand spanking new ones (which I hoped we would get). The room was average. nothing to really write home about. Clean bed and clean bathroom which is what we wanted (as we stayed 2 nights due to a wedding) The room also wouldn't lock from the inside which was a bit worrying. Breakfast was good and the owners were very friendly and helpful in booking cabs for us.

Room Tip: Try and request one of the newly decorated ones.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I would really recommend staying at the Ennislare guest house the service was excellent and the ladies that owns it was very helpful and friendly the rooms were very clean and good sizes and it's only a 10 minute walk from the train station

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 2 night. Our room was clean, lovely decorated and quiet. We had planned to stay at Shelleven, but found this B&B while we were going to Shelleven. The manager was very nice. Breakfast was excellent - she even made us porridge (after 7 days of Ulster breakfast). And it was only a few blocks to the train station!! We were able to quickly go to the Titanic Quarter and then to Belfast. They also had a computer, printer and scanner - I was able to complete work, scan and email as well as print my boarding pass. To top it off, the hair dryer was great!! - something I had trouble with my entire trip. We stopped at Shelleven to compare - they would not even show a room!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My friend and I just stayed at the Ennislare. It was very nice and very clean. The host was warm and welcoming. There was the regular menu for breakfast, but she made us great oatmeal porridge as a special request. Very convienient, only 2 blocks from the train station in to Belfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Myself, my wife and children stayed one night at Easter at Ennislare house. We were late booking so were very luck to get such a great place with only 2 minutes walk to the marina and pickie park. The guesthouse is perfect, we were made very welcome upon arrival. The girls couldn't have been nicer and breakfast was superb and made to perfection. Next time we stay in Bangor we definitely will be staying here but booking well in advance as I'm sure anyone else who has stayed before will be thinking the same as myself.

• Stayed: April 2013