All reviewsswimming poolcarvery lunchsteam roomabbey suitenelsons baran updatehigh tealeisure centrecocktail makingbit datedoverlooking the marinasaturday nightgood sizereception stafflarge roomrestaurant staffcant wait
Reviewed October 6, 2017

I stayed here one night for work. The hotel in general needs a massive update. On saying this I was put into a suite room which was comfortable and my bed was very very comfortable such a Hugh bed and wish I was staying another night.
Breakfast was fine. The staff overall were extremely helpful. If I was returning to Bangor I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked into marine court hotel for our 3rd anniversary. When we arrived we should have turned round and walked out. The reception area was dark and shabby..that applies to the hotel in general, it is in need of repair decoration and modernization. We entered our room and checked the bathroom the shower was years old and flooring was tattered. Utilities were no better ie. Ironing board was filthy you could put a clean shirt on it. Behind bed was full of dust. Spiders were crawling over us..which we never slept. Although manager told me on phone when we complained that nothing we can do as it's spider season. Went to front desk and asked to be moved to another room, could not give us one so guy came up and killed the spider. Never be back horrible experience.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Louise Q
Reviewed September 1, 2017

stayed two nights in marine court hotel ,this week. reception staff very helpful and booked in early. we were upgraded to a sea view room at no extra cost. the room was large with a massive bed and was very comfortable,tea and coffee was provided. the water was always hot and very quick to fill the bath. the swimming pool was excellent hot and clean as was the hot tub ,really enjoyed it. breakfast was excellent a large selection was on offer we had the full ulster and was as good as i have had any were . i would reommend this hotel.

Room Tip: sea view room 302
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Boyfriend and I stayed here as quests of a wedding! stayed in one of the suites and the room was clean and adequate however slightly dated and a couple of quite large wholes in the wall! Tea and coffee making facilities were appreciated.
Improving Attention to detail would make me give this hotel a 5*
That being said this bed was the comfiest bed I have ever slept in in my life! Tempted to book just for a good nights sleep sometimes.
Staff friendly enough and breakfast good also.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2017

I have stayed twice in this hotel during the month of August. At check in Jeff was extremely pleasant and helpful even though he was so busy Room was comfortable and loved the big king size bed. Breakfast was very tasty and all the staff were exceptionally pleasant. At check out Ashley was very courteous and I could not fault very much. It is a good hotel, has great location and the price was very reasonable. Would definitely use again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family