“a fine find!”

The Rabbit Rooms
Ranked #8 of 163 Restaurants in Bangor
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Rabbit Rooms, where we mess with your head, not your your food. Live local music three nights a week, excellent beer selection, awesome cocktails including our famous teapot cocktails (perfect to share among friends). Serving food every day in the downstairs bar and every night in the upstairs restaurant with great views over-looking Bangor Marina. Also breakfast available every Sunday Morning from 9am. See ya there!
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We have been to the Rabbit Rooms a few times now and we genuinely love it! The location is great, there is a free carpark right opposite the restaurant, and the view from the restaurant over the Bangor marina is fantastic even on a dull winter day. The décor is unique, they really went out of their way to make it stand out – and it certainly does! The food and service have never failed us as well, always great choice and perfectly cooked. I particularly can recommend calamari and buffalo wings and mussel pots and you really can’t go wrong with their burgers! Everything is very reasonably priced and they also have special offers on particular days of the week, like half price mussels and ribs and live music a few nights per week (can’t remember the details but I am sure it’s on their website, so check it out before you go). For me there is no better palce to eat in Bangor than the Rabbit Rooms!

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Monday night is half price mussel night...which are available in 4 varieties and in 2 sizes of pots. I have been in a few times and am never disappointed...staff friendly as always :-) I picked the linguine mussels with sundried tomato and black olive which were amazing and my boyfriend had the handmade burger cooked to his choice of medium done which he really enjoyed...the fire was also roaring which was well received on a cold wintery night!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We've been 4 times in the last 6 weeks and had something different each time. Have been most places in Bangor area and this is easily the best, the service is also very very good aswell.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

A group of 10 went for Xmas dinner
Food was ok did expect better for Xmas dinner.
Service wasn't very good even thought it was not busy when we arrived

Don't think I would return again

1  Thank luluk1982
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Small cosy pub with excellent decor. Don't expect to get a seat if you arrive down late on a Friday or Saturday.

Live music & cocktails served in teapots is what this place is about. Open mic on a Monday and live music on a Friday & Saturday. Drink offers run throughout the week with the best on Fridays between 5pm & 10pm £3 cocktails & £5 teapots.

I find the food pricey here and cause off this I've only ate once. Bottle of wine will set you back £13-£15 depending.

Overall I'd say this pub is one off the best in Bangor. There doesn't seem to be a high turn over off staff. There is always a lot off banter between friendly faces.