“NOMNOMNOM”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
“NOMNOMNOM”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

went to teddys today for a few drinks and a bite to eat, i had the chilli chicken which was very yummy and my partner is vegetarian didnt like the options however the kitchen made her something of menu, service was very helpful and we will be back very soon

Belfast, United Kingdom
“sunday lunch”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Just home from Teddy's in Castle Street Bangor, delicious Sunday dinner full of flavour and well presented by very friendly and attentive staff.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank shuttle142
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My wife and I have been here on a few occasions. The food is always good and service efficient and friendly.I would definately recommend they have a great 3course menu very reasonably priced.

• Visited January 2013
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“excellent!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

really friendly service with a smile and excellent veggie options and prompt attention.Warm atmosphere with great welcome

• Visited June 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Very impressed!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Went in a Thursday night with my husband at around 6:30pm. Never been before and as soon as we entered I was impressed! Lovely decor and warm. The waiter said we could pick any table so went for one by a heater which made Mr fell even more cosier. The restaurant was nearly half full and by the time we were leaving it was full.

Thursday and Friday is steak night so we went straight to the special menu. We boith ordered steak with pepper sauce & a side. Food came in good time - just the right among of time to wait and enjoy the conversation.

The food was unbelievable. I would go as far too say it was the best meal I've ever had when out. Portion size was just right! The steak was cooked perfectly!

Service is always important to me as I work in customer service and the service we received was great! 3 young people staffed the dining room and all were very friendly.

We finished off with cheesecake and coffee. Delightful! I found the atmosphere to be very relaxed and we didn't feel rushed to leave even though the place was getting busy.

2 steak mains with a side, dessert, coffee, soft drink and a glass wine came to £35. Excellent value with quality you would pay more for. We will definitely be back!

A very unstated gem in Bangor and is a credit to the town!