“Fantastic”
Review of Eat on the Green

Eat on the Green
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Ellon
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Our second vist to Eat on the Green, and it was just as good as the first time, food out of this world, service could not be better, this place deserves a 6th star, well done to all who looked after us.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Excellent Food, Brilliant service, and a very nice location for something that little bit special. This is my second visit and it didn't disappoint. I will be using this fabulous place for all my special occasions.

Book in advance on there website and let them know if there is any thing they can organise in the suggestion box online, they will send you a confirmation mail and call you nearer the time to go over any additions you wish to make. They are so helpful.

What else can I say, excellent everything!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Visited recently for both Burns Supper and Mothers Day Lunch - both were very special and the food was as fabulous as always. We always book for birthday celebrations and special occasions as it is quaint and feels personal unlike some larger establishments. Staff are unobtrusive but attentive. Portion sizes are more than adequate but still leaves room so you can enjoy each of the 4 courses. Having the canapes whilst choosing from the menu is a nice touch as is the fresh bread rolls. Craig and his team always ensure that we have enjoyed our meal and Craig often stops by to check which is a nice personal touch. We have also eaten outwith peak times and the food is still as good. We have also enjoyed the private dining experience for a special birthday and that was great too. All in all its a lovely setting. Must try their Afternoon Tea next!!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

There are not many restaurants I don't have some form of Improvement feedback for but Eat on the Green is one of them. If you haven't tried this establishment - you need to. My visit took place on a Sunday afternoon. We were about half an hour late due to snow then we got lost! We called the restaurant, who's staff gave us directions over the phone. Once we eventually arrived we were seated quickly. The whole experience start to finish was excellent - service, food, the visit to the table by the chef and the entertainment! Special shout out to the singing waitress - different but good - what a voice!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Went on Mar-7th to celebrate my wife's birthday. Before we chose our starter we were tempted with some bite size canapes; we then both chose "Taste", literally a taste of each starter on the menu. Followed by a sorbet then main meal of venison for me & chicken with risotto for my wife.. No pud for me though my wife had & we were given hand made chocs with the coffee. Food was outstanding & filling, belying its portion size. My large Rioja was huge, lasting the whole meal & chilled tap water was readily on offer. Food was wonderful with canapes & chocs included in price. Waiter service was excellent & unobtrusive, music muted & light. Our first time, though won't be the last.