“Cosy restaurant”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
tywyn
“Cosy restaurant”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Lovely tasty food and fantastic friendly staff, well worth a visit. Good choice of meals with delicious puddings and cakes. Always busy there so sometimes hard to find a seat as limited space. Nichola the owner and Catherine her sister are always with a smile and ready for a chat make you very welcome. My husband and I love to call for afternoon tea, scone, jam and fresh cream, yummy!

• Visited October 2013

Twickenham
“Great coffee and deli”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We only stopped for a coffee but wish we hadn't just had lunch as the cakes looked awesome. This is a deli too so you are surrounded by pots and packets of goodies. The cheese selection looked good too.

• Visited September 2013
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“fabulous tea rooms”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The food is superb Lovely cakes , try the welsh rarebit very good !!service good but gets very busy.well worth a visit.

Visited August 2013
UK
“What! No Sausages!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The average score I have given this review is because I arrived 5 minutes after the shop opened and placed a large take away breakfast order totalling £30, but there were 'no sausages available' for a sausage sandwich! One seated customer had sausages with his full English breakfast and there is a butcher's around the corner ... slightly disappointed ...

We have visited this café/deli many times for drinks and snacks to both eat in an take away and brought things from the deli. The quality is good and the fresh pastries and cakes excellent. The staff can be a little miserable at times but it would not stop me visiting again

• Visited August 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Smile, please.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch today. We had some lovely Welsh Rarebit and a cheese and ham salad. The food was good. I'd eat it again. A few instances with the staff being rude and unhelpful really took away from the whole experience. Examples include when we queried 20p charge for a glass of tap water. Sharply delivered answer was "we don't charge for water, we charge for service". Oh, ok then. Also one word answers to questions - do you have a toilet? "No". I thought the staff chilled out a bit later on, but I have to say that we didn't leave a tip, since service was already covered in the bill! I think the staff there seem to work very hard and it must be tough to deal with all us tourists, however I think that it would make this place much better if staff could smile at customers and not snap when asked a question.

• Visited August 2013