“Sweet little coffee house”

Medina Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We needed a warm through as the wind had picked up so we headed to the Medina and had a naughty hot chocolate with all the works cream, marshmallows and a flake and the had a slice of naughtiness in the form of a chocolate and pecan nut slice very nice definitely hit the spot,

A friendly bunch and a book swap system which I think is fab you take one book away and if you finish it before the end of your week pop in the Medina and search a little basket of books pop yours and choose another one to take.

There are newer reviews for Medina Coffee House

Reviewed September 17, 2013

having visited Aberdovey for a few days we tried this place twice, the dogs were most welcomed and had a treat from a nice chap whilst we waited for our food. service was friendly and food tasty and fresh. if in the area we would recommend you go.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Love this coffee house! Whether eating inside or outside, the drinks and food are fabulous. Breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea, the standard is always great! I always visit a few times during a break in aberdyfi and I may have eaten my way through the menu!
My last visit was with my mum and dad and daughter, tea and scones for parents, bacon and cheese melt and egg mayonnaise sandwiches for us, great snack served by a lovely young lady called katie. Looking forward to going again in October.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I used this more as a cafe really, generally very good but the waitresses are a bit dippy. I had a nice hearty breakfast here and a cream tea, the cream tea was very good indeed.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Lovely little tea rooms lots of choice presented well and staff very polite and helpful.Gets very busy so get there early.