Food abysmal... Service abysmal... staff rude !!!!!!
We visited this (can't say restaurant) pub on our first night in Aberdovey... the second day spent with food poisoning. The pork wasn't even cooked... raw practically couldn't even cut it ..they said that's how its supposed to be. er I don't think so.
The steak burger also not cooked (red raw in the middle) sent it back... said they cook a fresh one... came back ..meat had no taste in fact tasted off, and the chips where dried up and scraggy... could have been cooked hours previously.
The bill came to £84 for 4 people. When I was asked if everything was Ok ..I complained but was told that" I was not having a good day was I" .
We should have gone to the chippy ...... least their food is good and know how to, cook.and a lot cheaper too.
All in all CRAP!!!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.