“The best Indian I have had”

Masala Lounge Hartlepool
Ranked #39 of 226 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vibrant Indian cuisine located in the centre of Hartlepool that strives to provide excellent quality of food and service for customers.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Me and my family went here at the start of November for my brother's birthday. It was a Wednesday night and there was an offer on. 5 course meal for £9.00!! The food was absolutely delicious .. Best Indian I have had! Would 100% recommend and will 100% be going back

3  Thank Zoe42013

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were recommended this little gem , first visit we were impressed .Staff very attentive food excellent venison ,rabbit also lots fish on menu we had a delightful dinning experience the place was full atmosphere excellent . From staff to decor crockery everything well thought threw ,it was first of many visits if last night s experience is repeated x

3  Thank harla95
Reviewed November 2, 2013

If you like Indian food then you really should try this place. I had the best Indian meal of my life in here.
Great décor, very friendly staff.
The menu looked very extensive but having left my specs behind, I couldn't read it so I went for the Mixed Kebab and Masalla Lounge Special. Both were perfect.
We ordered poppadoms, two starters, two mains, two rices, two nans and two pints of Cobra.
The bill was £30 !!!!
This place is a gem, give it a try.

1  Thank Gary73
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had the pleasure of using the Massala Lounge during a business evening and was astonished by the choice of meals on offer and the unusual twists the meals had. I had never heard of some of the meals on offer. The prices were very reasonable, especially the special menu they had on. The atmosphere is great, and the waiters a pleasure to deal with, but the best bit is the food and the generous portions. I will be re-visiting soon with my wife it was that good!
P.S it is 28 miles from my house.

2  Thank MickyJarrow
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Always a bit dubious when I read few reviews and they are all good. Glad to say that being on holiday and having never been to hartlepool before I trusted the trip advisor reviews and went for it. Food excellent. Service also really friendly clean and modern if not a little gaudy for me but cannot fault the food.

2  Thank xfo01