“great value for money” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mister Twisters - Hartlepool

Mister Twisters - Hartlepool
Ranked #2 of 2 Fun & Games in Hartlepool
More attraction details
Owner description: Mister Twisters Hartlepool is the perfect family fun centre. Our facilities include a secluded 0-2 years play frame, a separate 2-5 years play frame, a 5-12 years large play frame, bouncy castle & football court. We provide a variety of packages for children's birthday parties with a choice of 4 party rooms. Grandma's Kitchen is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat with our home-made daily specials, cakes & scones to choose from alongside a full menu. We provide hot and cold drinks with a variety of confectionery. Our Toddler Times are not one to be missed! See our website for more details.
Buckie
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“great value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

large play area with ball pits and slides for little ones and café with good food. separate area for football and a bouncy castle. at only £3 for two hours play, very good value for money.

Visited October 2013
MisterTwistersHpool, Owner at Mister Twisters - Hartlepool, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Hello,

I would firstly like to thank you for taking the time to write your review. I have recently taken over the business and I am very interested in past and recent reviews of the centre.
Can I also thank you for your kind words.
I hope you would consider visiting us again to hopefully see the improvement within the centre since your last visit.

Hartlepool
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dangerous”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Mister twisters play area is very dangerous because lots of people come and it gets really busy,and people start to get rough and start to hurt people.The party's are good but the food isn't tasty it is just normal.

Visited July 2013
Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about your past experience. Although our staff do their best to keep theirs eyes on little ones it is the parents responsibility to look after their children. We can get busy in busier periods such as holidays and weekends however we do have a capacity limit within regulations. It is also parents responsibilities to keep an eye on their little ones however we do try out best to ensure the safety of every child.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Really bad children's play area yet sometimes gets too busy and children get rough without being properly supervised. The food here is basic not anything gorgeous and tasty.

Visited January 2013
Hello,

I am very sorry to hear you think the play centre is not of standard. Although our staff do their best to keep theirs eyes on little ones it is the parents responsibility to look after their children. The food is one of the many aspects of the centre that has and will continue to change and improve with the majority of our meals now being 100% home made with locally sourced fresh produce.

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Ths kids love this place, been serveral times food neraly all fried but tastes lovely. Two hours is about right for the kids as they do so much running around the get tired.

Visited July 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your lovely feedback - the food is one of the many aspects of the centre that has and will continue to change and improve with the majority of our meals now being 100% home made with locally sourced fresh produce.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Visit Mr. Twister”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is we think, the best play house in Hartlepool. It has play areas for toddlers, then bigger ones and then a third for older ones. It is safe and children are in your view at all times. There is a little football corner and a café. Parties are held there too.
Go twist to Mr. Twisters, see for yourself.

Visited June 2013
Hello,

Can I also thank you for your kind words regarding my play centre.
I hope you would consider visiting us again to hopefully see the improvements within the centre since your last visit.