“This is how a cafe should be.”
Review of Cooks Corner Cafe

Cooks Corner Cafe
Ranked #42 of 214 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Hexham
“This is how a cafe should be.”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I should say at once that I have not eaten in this cafe. I wanted to but didnt have time. Instead I bought perhaps the best bacon sandwich I've ever had. Thick fresh bread lots of very tasty bacon and decent quality ketchup. The cafe utself was warm and welcoming. The staff were friendly and efficient and the place smelled of good food. I have no doubt that all their food is good but it was akso a resrful and cosy place to be without being pretentious in any way. Nothing luxurious about it just a goid atmosphere. Highly recommended.

2 Thank Hedgehog344

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A family friendly cafe”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This cafe is small and welcoming. It appears to be a family run business with good honest food and hearty servings. It provides excellent value for money and has an appetising range of breakfast and lunch foods. The scones are particularly good.. It is centrally situated.

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank Barbara A
Stockton-on-tees, North-East of England
“Fantastic cafe that is seriously lacking the attention it deserves”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I go in this cafe regularly as it is close to my uni, it is the best value for money and fast service.

They have a huge selection of food and the staff are very helpful and nice to chat to. On more than one occasion have they went out their way for us and have gone that extra mile.

If you're hungry this is the place to go! the portions are generous and a lot of it is very fresh. Freshly baked bread so you get nice chunky toast and big sandwiches. The cafe is very small but I have rarely went in and not got a seat.

I think this cafe is really undervalued but it does get lots of customers in. The food is delicious and filling, the interior is nice and it is always clean. I love it there

• Visited June 2013