“Excellent service and great food”
Review of Raby Arms

Raby Arms
Ranked #61 of 223 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Raby Arms is situated in the lovely village of Hart, outside Hartlepool, near to the A19 and having exceptionally good trade, especially in the summer. This is helped by having facilities for the disabled and plenty of seating outside for the sunny days. We offer excellent great value food and drink in a traditional, comfortable local, a safe and relaxed atmosphere. Showing all the best in live Sky & BT sport we thinks its a grea place to watch the match with a range of great drinks offers on as well. We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I visited the raby arms over the Easter break as I had herd it was under new management, and what a lovely surprise the staff were very efficient and very welcoming, the beer garden was very busy and the sunshine completed the perfect day, me and my husband both had meals from the two for 9.95 menu haddock and chips each big fish and lots chips and garden peas, excellent value for money would highly recommend a visit. No doubt to go back in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

We had Sunday Lunch, the veg where fresh and the yorkshire pudding home made, but the beef was very tough and taste less, But the dogs enjoyed it.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

I remember coming here as a child around 16 years ago, we had a great place to play, the place was completely child friendly and the kids meals were great. I recently visited just for a simple lunch maybe a nice steak, unfortunately due to it being a bank holiday at the time the menu offers were off and I ended up with a ham sandwich. To my surprise when it arrived the ham was in the bread whilst the lettuce, onion and rest of it were around on the plate, I'd just paid 5 pounds for a DIY sandwich, to rub salt into the wound it didn't taste good either.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Pleasant location with a large outdoor garden-which is fenced from the car park allowing kids to play safely, free car parking c/w disabled access.Staff are courteous and profficient-(informing us of a 30 min wait for our food due to being busy). Steaks were cooked as requested- 1 well done, 1 medium. and the 2 kids -14yr and 10yr enjoyed theirs. seating arrangements were excellant .Overall great value for money and an enjoyable experience.
We will use again

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Vist the pub quite regularly, the Landlady and Staff jolly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Pleasant atmosphere and locals are friendly, and it will continue to be our local.