“xmas fare”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“xmas fare”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

well I speak as I find, people are so ready to complain these days, and we all want good friendly service and value for money, well look no more, I can rate raudin,s the best in Hartlepool... 10 of us booked our xmas meal on tues 10th dec, all of us wanting something different, yet not one person in our company had any complaints... good fresh home cooked food, plenty of fresh veg, piping hot and a good choice.. don't just take my word for it, give it a try I am sure you will not be disapointed

• Visited December 2013

england
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Went to Raudins for my husbands birthday. We always enjoy our visits to this restaurant . We were welcomed in by Kate and Daniel who asked what we had been up to since our last visit which was nice. The restaurant has a lovely atmospere, the tables are set up lovely with crisp white linen table cloths and customer service is outstanding. We ordered our food for starters I had Coquille Saint Jacque gratinne this was truly delicious my husband had Haggis & Boudin noir whisky sauce for our main we both ordered Aloyaux (faux fillet) au bleu d’Auvergne (Sirloin steak with bacon and blue cheese in a port & cream sauce) and to finish our meal we ordered a cheese board. from entering to leaving this restaurant it was faultless we both had a great time with delicious food. This restaurant is a must if you enjoy french food just go I promise you will not be dissappointed.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank whereintheworld_8
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Faultless”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My fiancé and I visited this year after hearing about it several times. We enjoyed every aspect of our visit. We were friendly received, seated and served quickly. Our food was excellent and we were not left waiting for any request. The chef came to speak to us after our meal and to invite us to a tasting menu in the near future. We would recommend this restaurant to everyone who likes good food.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank HeWhoIsT
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“A little bit of France”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Many years ago Daniel cooked us great food when he was at The Staincliffe and we decided it was time to revisit the experience having heard how much his skills continued to delight his guests at Raudins restaurant. We weren't disappointed. We had excellent food with reasonably priced Chablis in a pleasant environment. Our starters of twice baked soufflé and haggis with boudin noir were top notch. The main courses of cassoulet and chicken were typically French and packed with flavour. A great night out and highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
Hartlepool, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A superb meal”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We went for our second visit last night after a wonderful meal a few years ago. We were not disappointed the second time around. We were advised that we would be the only ones dining, but that wasn't a problem - there was French music playing (until the iPod froze) and the hostess and chef made small talk in between courses. Our meals were delicious, with the filet of beef being cooked rare to perfection. The cheese board was more than sufficient and would have served 2. My recommendation to all, though, is the frogs legs. They were the main reason we went back and were as scrumptious as the first time I tried them. Overall a very enjoyable evening with a friendly atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013