“Simply Fabulous” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Raudin's Restaurant - CLOSED

Raudin's Restaurant
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Cleveland
“Simply Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I visited here with my brother and his wife. We were immediately were greeted with a friendly welcome and taken through to a lovely relaxing lounge to browse the menu. After placing our order, we were shown to our table . All dishes were of the best quality , in fact I have not tasted better in any other restaurant in Hartlepool . If you are looking for excellent food at a very reasonable price, forget the marina and come here ! I shall certainly be returning very shortly .

• Visited June 2012
5 Thank neil59

Paphos, Cyprus
“Escargot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

Food was amazing very well priced too. Escargot at it's best

Visited May 2012
4 Thank lezlineplatt
DURHAM
“1st class food all the way.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

after reading some excellent reviews on trip adviser we decided to give raudins a try,having eaten in most of hartlepools restaurants over the years i must say they is one of the best ,the freshley prepared food was fantastic from the starters to the sweet and we will be going back very soon,excellent value for money,it puts some so called resaurants to shame.highly recommend and very friendly people,10/10 thanks

• Visited May 2012
4 Thank TRENDYDurham
hartlepool
“Food and Service of Michelin Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

How we've never eaten here before is beyond me; forget the Marina, forget Krimos, forget the Staincliffe. In fact, forget all of the reasons you may find not to go here and pay a visit. I'd heard about Raudin's Restuarant a few times over the years but never got round to it - last night we did and it was outstanding.

I've eaten in all kinds of restraunts in all kind of places before - at home, abroad, on business and I'm pleased to say I've found one of the very best is about 10 minutes walk from our house!

It's very rare to find service that lives up to great food or visa versa but this place does just that.The service was very attentive and in no way overbearing or pretentious which can often be the case in some so called 'top class restaraunts'. The lady who looked after us (Mrs Raudin?) was very geniune and friendly.

Now on to the food - reasonably priced and prepared with great skill and attention to detail. I'm not going over the top when I say Michelin quality. I've eaten in a few Michelin star restaraunts and this was better than two of them.

After we'd eaten; the chef (Mr Raudin?) came to our table and asked about food and had a chat with us which I thought was a very nice touch. It just added to the fact that these people take great pride in what they do and care about offering great service and food.

Needles to say we'll be going back. Don't be a snob and avoid because it's in a guest house and not at the Marina or doesn't come with a sea view. Take my advice, book a table and expirence a quality meal.
Service = 12/10
Food = 12/10

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank relaxer7
“simply exellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

the food and service are both second to none a must try when in hartlepool

3 Thank philerup