“Pleased with stay, staff friendly”

Crimdon Dene Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Belper, United Kingdom
“Pleased with stay, staff friendly”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We just returned from a friday to monday stay. Arrived on the friday following a six hour drive due to A1 accident and closure, it was gone midnight but the guys in reception were quick polite and friendly, which really made a difference. the caravan was clean and in good order, and the location is handy for visiting hartlepool marina etc. We were visiting family from Darlington and needed good value accommodation, this was perfect.Will most likely use again for family visits and such.

1 Thank jimkirkie
Park R, General Manager at Crimdon Dene Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Crimdon Dene. I am sure that other travellers will find your review useful. Firstly, how horrible that your journey ended up being such a long one but I am pleased that our security officers were there to meet you and quickly show you to your caravan and get you settled in. We feel it is important that guests checking in late are able get settled in quickly with no delays.
It is lovely that you have enjoyed the local area and would look to visit us again. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Grantham
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

All the staff at crimdon Dene were fantastic & made the family feel welcome. It was a very quiet week but teamstar Les made sure the kids still had fun at the kids clubs (my kids were the only one's there!) With a painting session ending in a glitter fight in the bar one day & indoor rounders in the showbar the next day. Hilarious watching them all, & the kids (& Les!) Had so much fun! Would definitely go again & highly recommend the park to other families :-)

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Crimdon Dene. I am pleased that you and your family have really enjoyed your stay even though the park was quiet during your time here. I will pass your feedback onto Les.
We look forward to you returning again in the near future and once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay as I am sure other guests will find it helpful.
Lowestoft, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I went to crimson dene holiday park with my parents. When we arrived we thought it was really good that they had toiletries in the ladies toilets to freshen up after a long journey. We were really pleased with our accommodation it was lovely and clean and had great facilities within the caravan. I would defiantly recommend this park to family and friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Hi Charlotte, thank you very much for reviewing your recent holiday at Crimdon Dene. We are very pleased that you and your parents have enjoyed your stay and found the caravan and our facilities everything you were looking for.
Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends and I do hope you will join us once again for a break in the near future.
Chopwell, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Team stars Andrew and les are great at what they do they were excellent in keeping the kids entertained will be booking again real soon. Very good complex very entertainment on an eveing for all ages. Kids were really entertained loved the madness and mayhem

• Stayed October 2013
Hi Claire, thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Crimdon Dene. I am so pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and I will pass your lovely feedback onto our team stars, Les and Andy. I am so pleased that your children were well entertained and enjoyed madness and mayhem and other entertainment offerings!
It is great that you are looking to return again and I am able to tell you that over our closed season we are having our Showbar extended and refurbished and we will, for the 2014 season, become a lively entertainment holiday park with a larger entertainment team and more shows for our guests to enjoy.
Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in 2014.
Ashington, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Me and my 5 year old son have just come back from our holiday to crimdon dene and we loved it. The entertainment was fantastic the team stars were great. The caravan was just basic but was good enough for us especially since we only paid £69. My son enjoyed the activities they had on especially rounders. The only thing i think could of improved our stay would be to add more games on in the entertainment centre.

1 Thank Dominique869
Hi Dominique, thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Crimdon Dene. I am very pleased that both you and your son really enjoyed your stay and I will pass your feedback onto our entertainments team.
I note your comment regarding more activities and I am pleased to be able to inform you that over our closed season we are having an extension and refurbishment of our Showbar and will then become one of Park Resorts “Lively Parks”. This will mean that Crimdon Dene will offer more entertainment than the “Leisurely Park”, which is our current status. I do hope that you will return next season to see the changes and have another enjoyable holiday with us.
Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay.
newcastle upon tyne
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Came up the 14th october-18th october.. Got there and check in was fast and woman on reception was helpful.. 1st time at the park and my son & nephew loved it :). my son loved the pool, it was nice and clean too & warm.. Les and Andy the funstar team or fab and a great laugh :). Was a couple of problems with caravan, etc dirty curtain, shower door was broke.. But would deffo come back here thanks :)

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Crimdon Dene. I am pleased that your family really enjoyed their stay and I will pass your feedback onto Les and Andy and also to the swimming pool team members.
It is great that you found our check in fast and friendly but I am sorry you had a couple of issues with your caravan, I do hope that you reported them to our reception so that we were able to address them without delay.
I am very pleased that you will look to return in the future and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crimdon Dene Holiday Park.
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 17, 2013

we went on the 4 till 11 october2013 , we had a fantastic time ,been going to this park for a few years now but usualy in our tourer,but we thought wed try out a static and we all loved it,the caraven was lovely ,very clean ,had all the amenities of home ,couldnt belive the size ,kids loved having there own rooms,it wasnt just our our caravan that was nice ,as my son ,his wife and 2 small chilren went and loved there caravan,my mother and partner loved there caravan and my sister and her son loved there caravans ,we have children aged 1,3,8,11,15, betwenn us and there was something for them all,the pool was fantastic my youngesy son is so more confident in the water as the staff were helping him learn to swim,the staff from the receptions ,entertainment ,bar staff and cleaners were all so helpfull will definately be booking up for next year and would recommend it to all my friends,so thankyou to all at crimdon dene and look forward to seeing yous next year

1 Thank 242julie2013
Hi Julie, we are so pleased that you have really enjoyed your family holiday and we have catered for the different ages of the children that were on holiday with you. It sounds like you have had a lovely time and we very much look forward to welcoming you all back next year and thank you for choosing us again.
I am pleased that you have moved from a touring caravan to one of our static holiday home and have not been disappointed. It is fantastic that the swimming pool has given your children more confidence in the water and I will certainly pass your feedback onto the swimming pool team.
Thank you for recommending us to all your family and friends and can’t wait to see you all return to us next year where we will have the new status of “Lively Park” with a brand new Showbar extension which I hope will make your stay even more enjoyable.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartlepool
Premier Inn Hartlepool Marina Hotel
#3 of 9 in Hartlepool
Metro Inns Teesside
Metro Inns Teesside
#8 of 9 in Stockton-on-Tees

Been to Crimdon Dene Holiday Park - Park Resorts? Share your experiences!