“Nice midweek meal with friends”
Review of Marco Polo - CLOSED

Marco Polo
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Nice midweek meal with friends”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We went for a midweek dinner and food was lovely and tasty. Quick service and free bread to start. It was two courses for around £8 which was excellent service.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jordan O

Hartlepool
“good food, good staff, cheap prices”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Ate here yesterday, we had missed the happy hour but still we were very impressed that the bill only came to £40 (including a bottle of wine)

The staff here are excellent filling up your wine glass when its close to empty, asking if the meal is ok, making general chitchat whilst your waiting for your meal.

This is not the first time i have eaten here but it wont be my last the food here is great really nice fresh ingredients, great flavours and great presentation.

they do seem to have slimmed down the menu since we were last in and have taken off a few of our favourites :( hopefully they will come back on the menu soon though

I would reccomend this to anyone no matter of age or wealth this is a great eat in Hartlepool

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Monkeyste
north of england
“Good atmosphere and food”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I like the layout of this restaurant and the music choice is enjoyable and at the right volume. Nice red wines on offer and the food choices are varied. Have never had a poor meal in this restaurant and it is good value for money. The staff are always attentive too.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank littlewanderer8
Hartlepool
“Great Family Meal”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Good service, good quality food and great value, pleasant relaxing atmosphere. in which my children and I were made to feel welcome. It has an open kitchen which is a nice touch. The decor is quirky and pleasantly Italian in style, my only criticism is that the chairs are not particularly comfortable.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Mark D
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem of a restaurant”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Went to eat on 8th March 2013 with my son for an early Mothers Day meal, we ate at the early evening happy hour (he was paying and is only 17). He booked our table for 6.30 but we arrived at six and were greeted by the girl at the bar immediately we walked into the restaurant, a very pleasant waiter showed us to our table. The menu was impressive with a 3 course meal for £10.95 pp. There was a choice of 5 starters, about 5 mains (including pheasant) and of any pizza or pasta from the main menu plus a choice of 5 desserts. I am normally quite picky but I was spoilt for choice. The food was cooked to perfection and served with just the right amount of time between courses. I have eaten in many restaurants and paid many times the cost of this meal but have yet to have had a more enjoyable meal with a great atmoshere and excellent service. Highly reccommended

• Visited March 2013