“Really nice place for lunch”
Review of The White Horse

The White Horse
Ranked #27 of 127 Restaurants in Sevenoaks
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Country style bar/restaurant serving high quality traditional pub and gourmet fare
herts, UK
“Really nice place for lunch”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

A very pleasant restaurant area, nicely cool on a very hot day and a large car park. Food and service were both excellent

• Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I live locally & due to past experiences have avoided coming back here. There is a new chef, new owner & new manager & it's made all the difference. Now, a really friendly enjoyable place to come in the evenings. I had the seafood & chorizo linguini & my wife had the sea bream. No complaints!! Some dishes were a tiny but high priced but there are some reasonable priced dishes too. The manager said the restaurant is shortly having a makeover (which it could do with) and once that happens we will be regulars for dinner. Would reccommend.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank barrytopper
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Passing through Kent my partner and I were looking for somewhere to have a break and maybe a meal and we came across this pub/restaurant. We were given a friendly greeting and seated. Drinks were served immediately and our orders taken. As I can only eat small portions I asked if I could have a children's roast, which I could and I asked for the beef to be well done. The food arrived nicely presented and although my plate was smaller, I didnt seem to have much less than my partner, there was hardly room to add the vegetables which came up on a separate dish! The beef was very tender and the vegetables beautifully cooked. My partner had chicken and found that very tasty. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the staff were friendly and attentive. We would certainly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Dorset
“Fresh and inspired”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I had the fresh fish selection was amazing and all locally source. The devilled crab with garlic bread was simply to die for and the beautifully fresh mussels were devine and well presented. Finished the evening with the famous chocolate brownie which looked to fabulous to eat. I would highly recommend this chef!

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

New owner, new chef, new menu!! I was delighted at having come in on the off chance for some dinner with my husband. I was very impressed with the food, presentation was lovely & everything was so flavoursome & fresh. The service was great too. The waitress, named Heidi, was helpful, friendly & made great recommendations. Will definately be returning!!

• Visited May 2013