Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel
$52
Good 3.5/5
Travelodge Newcastle-under-Lyme Central(Newcastle-under-Lyme)(Great Value!)
$43
Agoda.com
Borough Arms Hotel(Newcastle-under-Lyme)
$67
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6(Newcastle-under-Lyme)
$76
$108
$97
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
1,115 results
All reviewsall inclusive dealspiral staircasehistoric roomsmain buildingcentury manorsoup and sandwichesbeautiful hoteleast wingold buildingoverlooking the lakemanor houseironbridge gorgeiron bridgesat navlots of characterfour poster bedexcellent value for money
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have just spent two nights at the Madeley Court Hotel lovely staff very attentive.The small road to the hotel is full of potholes and difficult to avoid.Beautiful building in lovely grounds.would look so much nicer if the grass was not lying in lumps every where which spoilt the overall apperarence.lovely breakfast but far to expensive at £14.95 each.We booked an executive room which had nice touches fresh fruit,bottled water dressing gown and slippers etc.Shame the plumbing is rather noisy .Lovely comfortable bed with nice white linen.In great position for visiting Iornbridge and surrounding areas of great interest.

Room Tip: Please ignore marks for fitness centre and swimming pool as hotel has neither. Ensure you ask for ground floor room if you have mobility problems as some rooms are up a twisty staircas
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for your review following your stay with us at Madeley Court. I do appreciate greatly you highlighting the positives that you experienced, particularly your kind words on the attentiveness of my team. Equally so, your comments on where we could improve are valued.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful night here recently. Our room was right opposite the function room, which we advised of when booking (as we were travelling with our dog), so we were told to expect some late night noise, so this was not an issue as we had a choice to cancel. A collection of very pretty buildings and some more modern annexes. The 24 hour bar was hidden away and had a lovely decked area over looking the lake, had a little trouble finding someone to serve a drink at 11pm. Buffet breakfast was adequate. The setting within woodland and lakes/ponds was perfect and would recommend the 5 minute drive or 45 minute walk down to Ironbridge, a real hiddle gem.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Many thanks for your review and I am so pleased that your stay at Madeley Court was positive. Your generous praise of the hotel is valued and I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had another fantastic night at madeley court , this time we stayed in the gables it was lovely. We went for my hubbys birthday as this is the place we love to go to for special treats. Our meal was beautiful. I had the ribeye steak and my hubby had the duck it was so perfect . We shall go back again in august so we will see you then . I must say the place is lovely and so are the staff. Thank you all for a lovely night Jo & Jon

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

I am delighted that you enjoyed another stay with us at Madeley Court. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we do look forward to welcoming you back in August.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

A glorious building that is in a convenient location to M54 and Iron Bridge and its attractions. It is 'baronial splendour' coupled to friendly and informal service with high quality bedrooms and superb levels of cleanliness.

A splendid breakfast is available at £14.95 which in my view is too expensive, albeit with an amazing selection, but as a matter of policy I never pay more than £10.00 for breakfast no matter how good it might be.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments following your stay at Madeley Court. I am so pleased that we looked after you well and, of course, I have noted your suggestion regarding breakfast pricing. Hopefully, next time, we shall be welcoming you back to the hotel for longer than one night.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Lovely 60th birthday treat .....organised by my sons....lovely old building, food was delicious, service was excellent...and you sang happy birthday beautifully....thank you Madeley Court for a special evening...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I was delighted to hear that we looked after you well and I was until now unaware of my team's hidden musical talents. We do hope that you shall be visiting us again at Madeley very soon.