“Perfect all round.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Front of property and garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

freedom4u...
Essex, United Kingdom
“Perfect all round.”
Reviewed August 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Perfect little place very close to town, and with all the creature comforts you could wish for. Owner lives abroad but the next door neighbour is more than helpful. I had a problem with my son on the last day there and had to take him to hospital where he spent the next week, so couldn't tidy the place up, but after phoning the owner and explaining my problem, she arranged for Pat from next door to go into the property tidy the place up (Far better than I ever could) and store my clothing until I could pick them up. Couldn't ask for nicer or friendlier people, they are all a credit to the human race (We need more people like Pat and Laura in this world.) A really BIG THANK YOU from both Max and myself.
I really have no problem recommending this property to anyone, the place was very clean and tidy, wide selection of dvds, books and board games and very lovely people in the area, who could ask for any more. (Nicer than my own town).

Thank you once again for a lovely stay and for all your help when Max was sick. I really am eternally grateful.

Michael and Max.

Aug 12, 2017
thank you michael. So pleased that max received the care that he needed. Welcome back anytime. Laura
587corinn...
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Perfect place to stay ... great accommodation, minutes from our events!”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

2nd stay at this apartment and another great one. Apartment was very clean and had everything we needed. Plenty of space for us all, parking out the front and quiet area. Great location for getting to the places we needed to over the weekend.
If we are back again in the area, we will definitely look to book again.
Thank you Laura!

Jul 18, 2017
Thank you for your kind remarks. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay once again
Martina O
“A lovely home away from home, perfect for our family reunion”
Reviewed January 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Coming from Ghana, I teamed up with my sister who lives in London and we traveled up to Morecambe to visit our other sister who lives there with her family. The house was so comfortable and welcoming and my older sister immediately started fussing around in the kitchen which was well stocked with pots, pans, crockery, cutlery and all the basics to make a good breakfast. It was just like being at home! Our Morecambe sister soon arrived with her one-year old who made a beeline for the rocking horse in the living room and felt so happy in the place that it was a great setting for me to meet her for the first time.

Jan 20, 2017
So pleased you had a good stay and what sounds like a great family reunion, hope you have many more. Laura
Reviewed September 27, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Traveling group: Friends
Sep 28, 2016
Thank you, I hope that we will be able to welcome you again in the future, Laura
anita m
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Comfortable quiet location”
Reviewed September 26, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Lovely ground floor flat. Great kitchen with everything you could need. Only downside was lack of Internet. Only 10 minute brisk walk from the seafront. Quiet residential area. Would happily stay here again.

Traveling group: Friends
Sep 26, 2016
So pleased you enjoyed it.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I am looking into internet providers and hopefully will have it in place next month.
Menno d
“great place to stay and visit the lakes”
Reviewed July 30, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This complete apartment is a great base from where you can go to the Lake District, Lancaster and Morecambe itself. The apartment is spacious and equipped with everything you need for a pleasant stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jul 31, 2016
Thank you. I am pleased that you had everything you needed and look forward to welcoming you in the future Laura
Mr Nigel...
“RIP OFF”
Reviewed July 15, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Me my spouse and 9yrs old son stayed for one week in June . We had to wash the bed linen clean all the kitchen and crockery/cutlery empty the bin in the bathroom switch on the fridge/freezer winch is situated in a south facing lean to aprox 95 degrees when we arrived. Then 2 weeks latter the owner said we had damaged a curtain rail and window catch and wants to keep £77.50 of our £150.00 deposit watch this space . Nigel Booth

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the owners cheek
Liked least: the entire experience
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jul 20, 2016
The property is fully cleaned prior to each guests arrival.
All guests are given 3 contact numbers to contact with any problems on arrival or during their stay.This guest made no contact until ,after 3 days of departure,a claim against the damages deposit was made. Amongst other things the property had sustained damage to the window lock and a curtain rail had been pulled from the wall. Substantiating photographs were submitted to tripadvisor and the claim was upheld. This is the very first occupancy that has ever necessitated withholding part(£45) of the damage deposit and I thank all the guests (the majority) who leave the property clean and tidy. Laura
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing