“first class evening”

Blue Mountain Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 118 Restaurants in Morecambe
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Ate at the Blue Mountain for the first time to celebrate our wedding anniversary.The food was superb,beautifully cooked ,quality ingredients, The service was efficient but friendly and the atmosphere was good. The restaurant was busy on a Wednesday evening which speaks for itself. We would certainly recommend this restaurant and will be regular visitors in the future

There are newer reviews for Blue Mountain Restaurant

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We ate at this restaurant for three nights in a row. The first night we were fitted in late because our coach to Morecambe was delayed. The second & third nights, we ate early with the reduced but more than adequate Menu choices and prices. On the that third evening, our friend who is disabled came with us and he was made very welcome and given assistance with the steps when leaving. The food was good and the vegetables very plentiful and well-cooked. The prices were very reasonable compared with what we pay in the South West. Tap water provided free in chilled bottles with no fuss. Adequate choice of wines & beers. Lots of the tables were occupied by local regulars - always a good sign. Will certainly return next time we are in Morecambe. The best fillet steak that I've had in years, cooked to perfection.

1  Thank Val H
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Once again a great gastronomic delight, this time we had the fillet steaks and weren’t disappointed. Lovely family celebration with excellent food and service in friendly environment . I can’t recommend this restaurant highly enough, Thank you Allan and Krissy.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Long time since I've been here but it's just as good. Top food, top service and served promptly and as you want it. Truly one of the best restaurants in Morecambe or Lancaster.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Once again I would like to thank Allan and Krissy for a wonderful meal for myself my partner her son and future daughter in law.

We came here to celebrate their engagement and I could not think of a better restaurant, food and surroundings, again I contacted Allan via email and he was extremely accommodating to find us a table for four at relatively short notice. I say this because the restaurant is always booked up quickly and when you have been, you will see why!

The food was unbelievable, I’ve never had a fillet steak of that quality, just cooked to perfection… so tasty!, my party were also more than satisfied with their meals too. The staff, as per usual were very friendly and polite. The atmosphere was perfect. It was a great night out.

I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough and will be returning as soon as !

Thank MrSheepyUK .