“on site evening meal very nice”

McDonald's Sunnyfield
Ranked #88 of 120 Restaurants in Morecambe
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We used a super market for our breakfast full english and lunch and ate out on site for evening meal v nice and reasonably priced

Reviewed August 17, 2014

My wife and I eat here on a regular basis we gave always found the staff friendly and helpful. Today I sat down to eat my normal breakfast in a very clean and reasonably well maintained restaurant, (despite other customers inability to take their rubbish to the bin). What can you say about the food it's McDonald's when cooked and served well it's good food that fills the spot. What prompts me to review today is that while eating my meal a member of staff came over for a chat, as I said before my wife and I eat here quite a bit and this member of staff used to serve us all the time for breakfast (so much so she knew our order). She asked how my wife was as she was not with me today and we chatted for a bit. To me this was great it goes to show that to some staff you are a valued customer, unfortunately I cannot remember her name (for my shame) I but I felt I had to say that while lots of people always rubbish places like McDonald's I find that they are great places to eat and this one is always helpful, friendly and clean. So thank you for a lovely breakfast and please keep up the good work

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great when the school kids are at school, bit boistrous when they're off. I love their latte. Service is polite, food is as expected.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

As macdonalds you know what you are getting. We were busy and hungry when we visited. The queue looked long. However the staff were working quickly and just got on with it. Not the best food but then again it is cheap. The food was hot and the staff polite.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

we visit mcdonalds morecambe several times a month,it is clean and the staff are always polite. on more than one occasion we have heard the staff haven't had there breaks and the management breaks are a priority so are there extra cigarette breaks. it's a shame customers find it to much hard work to put there rubbish in the bin so often the car park has a lot of litter left about.we like this branch because of the staff it's a shame they are under valued.the food is always served with a smile.