“Traditional Seaside Ice Cream Treat”
Review of Brucianni's

Brucianni's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Morecambe
Reviewed July 7, 2014

High quality traditional ice cream & ice cream deserts - try the knickerboker glory which is my favorite

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Off and on regular since my early childhood. First visit prob c1960 with Grandparents. Even have a painting of the historic Winter Gardens building it is part of. Truly memorable ices :)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Lots of original features felt genuine vintage experience. Even need a penny if you want to spend one :) beautiful glass etchings. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We went in here as we were with my grandaughter who wanted an icecream. I was impressed with the old decor, and if there had been some 1950s music in the back ground that would have been even more special.

We only tried the icecream, it is a self service cafe so we had to go outside to get the icecream at the counter and then went inside to sit down. I would like to go back again and try the coffee and milkshakes. This place could be a little gold mine and be busy 24/7. But I agree with some of the other reviews about the staff. They were all huddled in behind the cakes and gave a girl a nudge when I was stood there waiting to be served. I just got the impression they don't really like their jobs.

I went in a cafe in Whitehaven recently, it was a lively place. The staff attentive but not too much and couldn't do more for you. Tables were wiped down quickly and efficiently. If the staff at the icecream palour gave a bit more it would do the reviews a world of good. Service is just as important as food. I do intend to go back and try cake too, so I'm hoping it will not be stale as previous reviewers have mentioned.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Go only for great ice creams and the listed building. We love the ice creams and the building - dont expect anything else!

1  Thank 747MrsH