“Another Great Game”
Review of Blue Green Yellow Dead LIVE! - CLOSED

Blue Green Yellow Dead LIVE!
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were in Morecambe again a couple of weeks back and just had to do this again, the maze has been extended and there's more areas now to play in. It scared the doo da out of us you simply must do this attraction. You will never want to do lazer quest ever again!!!

2  Thank audittraveler

Reviewed April 7, 2013

You need to hold your nerve ! its very dark lots of small spaces to crawl through\ under etc watching out for zombies and searching for the 3 viles all add to this fantastic experience. Have to say Dad loved it as much as the kids !

2  Thank Brownefamily_4
Reviewed January 9, 2013

was fun , but i think me and my group were a little to old haha , if you dont like small spaces then its not for you , but for younger people its great !

1  Thank becka91holt
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This game is great value for money, it has everything that you could possibly want for a scary and fun experience!
I book every week for many of my friends and every time we all come out satisfied and scared out our wits.
some may think that the same thing every week would get boring, its not they change the game with prizes and additions to the maze itself, creating an all new experience and feeling every time you enter.
They always do a great job of getting you exited and ready for the game, some of my friends have had butterflies 2 or 3 days before. Blue green yellow dead is a new feeling for anyone who enters once you voyage into the maze you loose concentration and are focused on the evil that awaits inside the maze.
Overall this is the best attraction iv been to and id rather go hear than a day out at paintballing.

2  Thank Kylegardner
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was a fantastic experience for all ages. I cant get my head round the maze and how they make such good use of the space. I have been twice now and still places left to explore when If find them next time. I will not give in until I find all 3 vials. Morecame has finally found its purpose. Thank you BGYD

2  Thank FleshG0rd0n