“Filling late breakfast and warm welcoming waitress”
Review of The Bay Crossing Cafe - CLOSED

The Bay Crossing Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Just enjoyed a late breakfast in the cafe. Although the ownership has changed the food seems just as always - very tasty local sausages, bacon and black pudding.

The waitress was very friendly and interested in her customers.

1  Thank G and B R

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Just check beforehand if they are actually serving food, as we spent ages getting my disabled mother into the café only to be told they stopped serving food an hour before closing so we piled her back in the car and went elsewhere.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Blooming great flapjack - best my mum & me have ever tasted, we even got a takeout! Very friendly & welcoming, a total happy experience!

1  Thank Lollop230368
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great location for walking or just stopping off for a latte! Nice selection of food choices u can enjoy inside or out if the weather is nice.

All food can be taken away which is a bonus if your on the go. The all day breakfast is a must if u visit for quality and value for money, even throw in a tea or coffee of your choice. Delicious cakes - I personally love the coffee and walnut exceedingly scrummy. I genuinely couldn't speak more highly of the people, food and environment. I visit here weekly.

3  Thank Misha1981