“Eating out”

Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 111 Restaurants in Morecambe
Cuisines: British, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At The Clarendon Hotel we are proud to offer the finest quality food and service in our Waterfront Restaurant. Relax in our comfortable lounge bar with a glass of wine or pint of real ale, before sampling some of the finest produce Lancashire has on offer in our stylish and Bury Black Pudding our varied fish and grill menu has something to suit every taste and pocket. Please visit our 'What's On' page for our latest special offers. We are also proud to have been been awarded the prestigious 'Taste Lancashire Quality Assured' award from the Lancashire & Blackpool Tourist Board for the third year running. This in recognition of our highest quality food sourced from local suppliers. We are also the proud winners of the English Tourism Breakfast Award 2013.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Eating out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Would recommend this restaurant for the excellent quality of food, the service is very good, but if you intend going, would advise that you book, as it does get very busy.They also do a very good Sunday lunch.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank westcountry2010

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Oh dear .. Really should be better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Recommended this place by the guy in our guest house because it was close ...
Opened at 6 pm. We were a little early so took a seat and a drink in the lounge. Ordered food there and first issue - no veggie burger! This had been the main attraction of the place as my 12 year old son is the fussiest eater and thought this sounded great. My dad and I weren't really hungry. So my son agreed to have the fish and chips instead.
We were called to the restaurant when the food was ready, and as soon as we got there it was clear that the cutlery was dirty - very. Of the four sets on the table, only one knife was clean. My fork was literally caked in old food. It was all replaced but the thoughts of the dirt had already been planted!
The other two meals were ok, but my sons fish was full of bones. He battled on, but couldn't really enjoy it, and as his mother watching him struggle, I couldn't enjoy my food either.
The bill came, and I was glad I checked it - dad and I had been charged for meals that we hadn't had, costing twice the price of what we had ordered!
Won't be going back there.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank SaigonGal
Wolverhampton
“value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Excellent choice on menu - the food is locally sourced and the liver and bacon was cooked to perfection

Visited June 2013
wales
“Delicious food, all freshly cooked and piping hot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Nothing, yes the decor maybe a little dated according to a previous (AND I FEEL RATHER NEGATIVE) review. But we were'nt there for the decor!

Visited May 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Liked the choice. Sunday Lunch menu said "Pineapple Platter" but it should have said "Prawn/Pineapple" which was a bit misleading

Visited May 2013