“Excellent value pub food and friendly service”
Review of Station Promenade

Station Promenade
Ranked #76 of 114 Restaurants in Morecambe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
UK
“Excellent value pub food and friendly service”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was an early evening meal whilst at The North Lans Soul Festival. Two of us had the lasagne with garlic bread and salad whilst two had the steak pie. Lasagne was excellent although I make it with a bit more meat. The crust on the steak pie was a nit thick but as the portions were generous, you don't have to eat all the crust! Hand pulled Theakston's is a plus point in these days where most pubs serve gassy rubbish.

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
“Terrible”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food was old no one asked if we was ok until meal we left was took away and complained and was ignored really bad food and service

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank lizz1emcmc
Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Station Promenade, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear lizz1emcmc,

Thank for taking the time to provide us with your review.

I would like to apologise that we failed to meet your expectations at the Station Promenade in regards to the service you received. I can confirm that I have passed on your concerns to the management team who would like to investigate your feedback. We have sent you a direct message to discuss this further.

Kind regards

Fayre & Square
Ottery St. Mary, United Kingdom
“ALL ABOARD!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The Platform is well placed on the seafront, spacious and has the positive charm of the old station. Food prices are very competitive with 2-for-1 deals but don’t expect too much in the way of quality for your money. Service is fast and efficient – and it’s ideal on a rainy seaside day.

• Visited April 2013
“Rubbish cold food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Went for a meal today 28/04/2013 ,,, it was rubbish cutlery was unclean plates too when asked about staff ( yes that's a joke they don't care at all ) all I got back was dish washer not working properly ! Wrong thing to say to a engineer what they meant was the people in the kitchen isn't working properly food cold staff don't care won't be back

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Davemac03
Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Station Promenade, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Davemac03,

Thank for taking the time to provide us with your review.

Kind regards

Fayre & Square
Derby, United Kingdom
“Good value food.”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

During a short break in Morecambe, we ate at the Station on a couple of occasions. We found the place clean, the staff were friendly and helpful and the service was efficient. There was a good choice on the menu with good special offers and the portions were pretty good. That said, my husband did try the 'curry night special' which was a disappointment. The portion was meagre and the curry not particularly 'special but, for the price, I suppose was to be expected. I was more than happy with my choices both times and left feeling well-fed and happy!

The only downside was the smokers standing right in the doorway as you entered/left. As the weather was inclement, maybe this is not a regular thing but still a bit off putting.

• Visited April 2013