All reviews travel lodge central location breakfast box public car park town centre family room room was clean train station overnight stop pay and display short walk lady on reception sea front night stay pleasant stay short stay eric morecambe
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed my recent stay at Travelodge in Morecambe. Rooms were spotlessly clean and staff were all lovely especially the supervisor Claire, I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Morecambe.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at the Morecambe Travelodge. The staff were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Claire was very accommodating with the couple of requests I had. Would happily use this Travelodge again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2019

An over night stay for a night out in Morecambe. The hotel had every thing we needed. The room was of good size and very comfortable. The staff very helpful and knowledgeable of the area.
I would recommend to stay in this hotel when visiting Morecambe

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Budget hotel chain provides a budget experience, no surprise there then.
Room was very clean and tidy, bedding was clean and fresh,shower room very clean and tidy and everything worked as it should. The website did warn us of it being noisy outside due to its central location and it was true, also the website informed us of the lack of free parking but as also mentioned on the website there is lots of parking nearby and it isn't too expensive. The website even lists the prices for the parking which is handy.
We haven't stayed in a Travelodge for a long time and we always noticed in the past how poor the mattresses were, it appears that Travelodge still has work to do on this front.Our mattress seemed to sink in the middle so it wasn't the most comfortable night.
When we booked in the receptionist seemed very miserable,I can't say she was rude, but she didn't appear to want to be there and seemed very disinterested in us, no welcome just "Name ?" In a very abrupt manor.
Her demeanour hadn't improved when I enquired a few hours later if we could have any more tea bags, having used up the very meagre stock of two tea bags to a room. She proceeded to pull a tray out from under the counter without saying anything I could take a couple more.
I have to say that the lady that had taken over reception by the following morning was a lot more welcoming.
So we paid a budget price and got a budget experience, I can't say it was unpleasant, more like could do better. I wouldn't want to pay more for the room though, when the prices increase at peak times I would look elsewhere first.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Excellent value, great location, clean, friendly staff and modern. All in all a great experience. We went to a party at The Midland and rather than pay the £139 for the night decided to stay just half a mile away and pay exactly £100 less. Great value.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple