“clean , spacious cafe.”

Ranked #9 of 120 Restaurants in Morecambe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 12, 2013

first time I have been in this café, it is spacious inside with cheerful décor.The food was nice, (only had jacket potatoes and Panini) the full breakfast looked nice though as did the cakes. the only thing I wasn't too impressed with was my coffee , it was rather weak( I do like my coffee quite strong though) having said that it was too weak and had to ask for it to be stronger, it wasn't that hot either. I would visit the café again and it was very reasonable.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Located centrally right by Eric Morecambe statue, this is a great cafe serving good honest food & drink at reasonable prices. Don't waste your money going to that overpriced fashion cafe up the road support our local businesses.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The man that runs this so called cafe is absolutely horrible he is nasty to customers and staff how he has kept this business going I will never know he was very rude to us but what made it worse was how he talked to a old couple the gent had had a stroke he was just plain horrible to him I will never go back there and I live in morecambe I will not send anybody there I work in a hotel and people ask me all the time if this cafe is ok well I will be telling them my honest own experience... His staff are equally as rude.. I think this guy needs to retire as he is obviously not happy in his job!!!

3  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Would Eric himself have been happy to endorse this cafe with his name? I doubt it. Cheap and tacky........

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We visited Eric's cafe several times in the run up to our wedding and always enjoyed the atmosphere and food.
We wanted to find a venue where all our guests could meet the night before the wedding and we were delighted when Janet agreed to open for us.
We weren't expecting quite so many guests but the team handled it all brilliantly and everyone was impressed, so impressed they all went back for breakfast Sat and Sunday!!
Janet decorated the place for us, which was a lovely surprise, and the Eric Morecambe statue provided a great back drop as most of our guests had never been to the area before.
We'll definitely be back to visit soon.