“Bit disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Clearly under staffed. One cook in the kitchen, poor guy, at lunch time rush in the holidays.
We arrived at 12:30
Ordered at 12:45
Food arrived at 1:50 over cooked

The staff here are clearly spread too thin. an hour waiting with a toddler is ridiculous, but the staff were friendly and my pizza Was amazing.

1  Thank Marellya

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Dont go if you are hungry!
Portion sizes too small for the prices.( for e.g. Macaroni cheese was one pasta later deep in a small bowl)
Wetherspoons offers better quality value and service.
Don't waste your money here.
(P.S I am not from Wetherspoons)

1  Thank Emma F
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Extremely pleased with choice of food on offer. The food was sublime and the customer service was outstanding.

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Food was great, service was slow & medioca couple weeks after I received a parking fine which I apealed and sent in my receipt from meal but it was still denied. I appreciate car park is ran by someone else but no staff made me aware of parking policies when I was dining.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

A group of us had pizza here at the weekend and they were amazing!! Plenty of toppings, nice & hot, and great service too, just lovely!!