“Hit or Miss!!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Frankie and Benny's
Ranked #78 of 110 Restaurants in Morecambe
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Hit or Miss!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have been several times and while the food is always great, you can either be served very quickly or be waiting for what seems hours, does put you off going though.

Visited May 2013

Ely, United Kingdom
“How can you keep getting it wrong”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Very poor food quality and chefs who can manage to get it wrong 3 times in a row. It was an experience I wont be repeating over priced up market mcdonalds.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jon R
Morecambe, United Kingdom
“Good for families”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This American style diner does have food for even the pickiest eater! It has some great deals too, from breakfast to lunch and dinner, with staff as happy and friendly as you would expect to find in any US eatery, but in Morecambe!! Well worth a try. Lots of parking and just off the promenade

Visited June 2013
Prenton, United Kingdom
“AMAZING STAFF THAT I OWE A DEBT OF GRATITUDE TO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Hard for me to review the food here but we love F&B's and it is a must go to if we see one, this review is to thank the staff for their help and support on Sunday 14th July.

We were greeted politely and sat in a booth (thankfully) not far from the front door ordered our drinks and food and were ready for the usual excellent meal. Our drinks and first course were with us in no time at all however having finished our first course my wife was taken critically ill and had what was later described as a 'Mini Stroke' by the local hospital. Obvious to what had happened it turned out both myself and the Manager I believe named Paul had dialled 999 I coonected first at which point Paul came over and remained with us whilst a very distressing situation developed. He remained calm and had the doors open, met and directed the ambulance crew to our table saving much critical time.

Whilstr the paramedics did their job in stabilizing my wife before moving her Paul remained on hand offering to help in any way that he could and obvious that we were leaving rapidly I offered to pay for our meals this was declined again aiding a swift departure.

I've passed my gratitude on about the team here directly to their MD, it is so easy to criticise and not praise or recognise an above and beyond level of service, it is oh see easily and often demonstrated in this litigous day and age for staff not to get involved, it is refreshing to see F&B staff think of their customers before themselves.

My sincerest thanks and eternal gratitude to all involved.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Go every two weeks, the service is usually first class. The food is delicious and generally very hot. Can recommend. Good atmosphere and the 60s music very much to my liking.

Visited June 2013
Jacqueline F, Marketing at Frankie and Benny's, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your recent review at Frankie and Benny's Morecambe. I will pass your comments on to the General Manager and his team and they'll be delighted!

Kind regards,