“disappointed with the menu”

Frankie and Benny's
Ranked #78 of 116 Restaurants in Morecambe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“disappointed with the menu”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

was disappointed with the menu, seem a bit expensive for what was offered, don't think I would go there again. It was a Friday night and the place was empty

Visited February 2013
Jacqueline F, Marketing at Frankie and Benny's, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Good evening,

Sorry to hear you was disappointed with our menu. Did you try our Specials Menu at 2 courses for £10.95? It includes some tasty dishes like Pulled Pork Potato Skins, Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich and Salt Caramel Cheesecake.

We hope you visit us again,

Carnforth, United Kingdom
“ace first visit”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited with a friend for the first time this week and I will be going again. Lovely food and nothing is to much trouble for there staff. What I ate I could not fault. Will be taking others for a visit soon

Visited April 2013
Jacqueline F, Marketing at Frankie and Benny's, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Hi Abbie,

Thank you very much for your feedback from Frankie and Benny's Morecambe. I will pass your comments back to the team and they'll be delighted!

Arnside
“Lively Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excellent value. A warm and lively atmosphere with nostalgic background music. The best pizzas in the area. Suitable for couples and families - children well catered for.

• Visited April 2013
Hi Janice,

Thanks so much for your comments and I will ensure I feed them back to the restaurant and the team :)

Wigan, United Kingdom
“Food is NOT good!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Staff are friendly and polite, if a little rushed of their feet. The food is terrible. Freezing cold (I mean literally frozen) potatoes, burnt pizza and bacon. Service was slow, although that usually doesn't bother me, there seemed to be a lot less staff here than usual. We had 20% discounted from our bill, but this still left us with £70 to pay. Expensive for 3 meals I think seeing as the quality is poor. Would think twice about visiting for food again.

• Visited April 2013
Jacqueline F, Marketing at Frankie and Benny's, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for your recent feedback for Frankie and Benny's in Morecambe.

I can ensure you I have fed your comments back to both our Area Chef and General Manager, to help make changes to both the food and service.

To also let you know we have several value menus on offer including the £5 Breakfast menu, £5.95 Lunch Menu, £10.95 Specials Menu and 25% off on Monday evenings after 5pm.

If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to contact myself personally.

Morecambe, United Kingdom
“Nice place staff were great”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Food was good but the restaurant and staff were great it was relaxing and fun the food just put the topping on the cake

• Visited December 2012