“Excellent safety pre booking service for schools”

Jump Rush Trampoline Park
Ranked #4 of 5 Fun & Games in Morecambe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Jump Rush is an exciting new trampoline park based in Morecambe, Lancashire - jam-packed full of exciting jump zones for the whole family, including dodgeball, basketball and foam pit areas. Choose from family-friendly under 5 sessions, over 5 sessions, student only sessions, disability-friendly sessions and our after dark sessions for young people. We also have an on-site bistro and soft play.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an absolutely brilliant educational visit for a group of college students . The check in and safety demos went smoothly with the drinks included in the package being served straight away and the jug of juice constantly being filled during the bounce session.the trampolines are awesome, clean and fresh in this the first uk purpose built trampoline park. The food after the bounce was plentiful and kept coming which was brilliant for a group of hungry 16 year old lads . Thanks to Hayley our host who made it a wonderful experience.

All reviews
"queue"
"cafe"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience here with our kids, staff were friendly and helpful and the kids enjoyed every minute.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the centre last year for the first and last time. I took my 5 year old son and my 9 year old daughter. We all listened to the safety video and then my two children set off to play. They were very careful and took into account all the warnings of the video. Unfortunately my daughter jumped from one trampoline to another and landed on one of the pads in between which I believe to be reinforced steel covered over. The result ...... a fractured ankle and many weeks spent in a cast and one of those big hefty boots. At the casualty department we were informed they had seen numerous children with injuries from this centre. I very politely rang the trampoline centre to inform them of my daughters injury who informed me they’d check the cctv to make sure it had happened there.... practically telling me I was lying. Days passed with no further contact then through the post I receive a letter with free tickets to the centre for our inconvenience....... really???? I will never return again. Shocking after care and obviously very dangerous centre.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Can't understand the negative reviews. My five year old granddaughter had a great time. I was impressed with the safety video as it was clear and straightforward. Will definitely take her again.

2  Thank Jennifer T
See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Short summary - save your money and go to energi preston . We have very active children and jump rush is so close to Lancaster that we were so glad it was opening, unfortunately the initial excitement was short lived. What's wrong? the price at £10 is way to much for what is an average park,drinks and food expensive too, over zealous staff, uninteresting trampolines ( go to energi and see the contrast) staff just police and not get involved, only saving grace is it is clean.its a shame, wake up management,no wonder on the two occasions I have been there it has always been half empty on peak times ( sat morning and Sunday afternoon)

3  Thank johnsmLancaster