Eleven Westgate
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$228
$177
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmountain bikingbanana cakeb bbike washpoached eggsbiking weekenddays ridinghome made cakestrail centrehomemade breadbe heading backdrying roomgreat outdoorswarm welcomefull englisha real home from homefantastic weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Eleven Westgate provided a cosy welcome from the off with a roaring fire and quiet ambience. The room was very comfortable and with drinks and snacks, provided me with every comfort before I fell into a great night’s sleep. I’d ordered my bespoke breakfast from the list in my room the night before and to be cooked at a time of my choosing. What a great breakfast, (full English) which set me up perfectly for the day. I’ll be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Mike H, Owner at Eleven Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Hi Matt. Many thanks for your review and your great comments. It was a pleasure to have your group stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Having stayed here on a work trip last year I thought it would be nice to go back with my wife. It was every bit as good the second time. Beautiful house with a really warm welcome from Mike and Amanda. The room was excellent and the ensuite bathroom was really amazing. There was a really comfy lounge and the food was superb. Very well placed for exploring this lovely area where you have the Moors and the Coast to enjoy. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Mike H, Owner at Eleven Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Many thanks for your kind words Damian and for taking the time to post a review. It's amazing how many people we have to stay on business who then come back to relax with partners and family and explore this wonderful area. We're really pleased you enjoyed your stay again and hope to be able to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed for the weekend, and were really happy with our choice. We loved that there was a guest lounge, with comfy sofas, tv, magazines, games, dvds and books. Our bedroom was lovely, nice and warm, quite spacious too, more hotel room in size. Nice toiletries in the ensuite (makes a difference). Home baked cookies in your room. The bed was SO comfortable I slept like a log! You will enjoy lots of choice for breakfast, including whitby kippers, cooked breakfast with lots of locally sourced food, a nice range of preserves too. You don't feel like a customer here, you feel like a welcome guest. The only bad thing was having to come back home for work!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We appreciate that many of our guests travel a lot and we hope that we can offer a welcoming relaxed place to stay with some home comforts and a few extra touches. We hope the return to work wasn't too bad!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Ecellent place to stay I feel reluctant to recommend this little gem so I can keep it to myself. A real home from home Amanda & mike were terrific hosts. Due to a very hectic and stressfull job it was brilliant to unwind for a few days and have nothing to worry about. I will definately book again. A massive thankyou to our hosts nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your lovely comments and we're sure glad you didn't keep Eleven Westgate to yourself! :) We're glad you felt relaxed enough to unwind and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed this week at number eleven westgate. Although I arrived fairly late the welcome was warm and friendly and I was shown to a large comfortably furnished room with all the amenities of a luxury hotel. The bathroom is large with an amazing shower. The bedding was luxurious and I slept well in the large comfy bed.

Breakfast the following morning was lovely - and they offer a smaller cooked breakfast option that just hit the spot.

Nothing was too much trouble - and if I am in the Pickering area again I would go out of my way to stay there - be it business or holiday. At £55 it represented good value. And was far more luxurious than hotels at three times the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for your kind comments. It's good to hear that we hit the spot. Whether it's business or pleasure we like to make sure everybody has a homely relaxing stay with a great Yorkshire breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.