Have just returned from a wonderful weekend at Barker Stakes Farm with 2 friends. Perfectly situated just outside Pickering. Easy access to Scarborough, Whitby and Robin Hoods Bay. Accommodation is of the highest standard - exceptionally equipped and comfortable. We had our own decking area with table and chairs. Sarah and Steve are the perfect hosts and provide an excellent breakfast. Have no hesitation in recommending this as the perfect accommodation, with rooms and cabins in various combinations to suit everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet haven of North Yorkshire our 4* 18th century farmhouse is set in 18 acres on the banks of Pickering Beck. positioned 1.5 miles from Pickering we are idealy situated for visits to the North York Moors, the coastal resorts of Whitby and Scarborough , Dalby forest, flamingoland, the NYM railway and even York. We have 11 4* rated ensuite bed and breakfast rooms sleeping 1 to 5 people and 10 self catering lodges sleeping 2 to 6 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Barker Stakes Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barker Stakes Farm Hotel Pickering
- Barker Stakes Farm Pickering, Yorkshire