“chesse straws are a must have”
Review of Thomas The Bakers

Thomas The Bakers
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Pickering
Reviewed November 4, 2012

what a great bakers wish their were more around we made a trip just for the chesse straws and the ginger people are worth a try

1  Thank sarah n
There are newer reviews for Thomas The Bakers

Reviewed October 18, 2012

old fashioned bakery with something for everyone They have a list of items hot or cold and fresh from the ovens situated in the shop

1  Thank smortimer4311
Reviewed October 17, 2012

A branch of my favourite chain bakery. We don't have one where I live but I make a beeline for the savoury individual quiches which are great for lunch boxes, a tea time snack or as part of a meal with vegetables or salad. I'm not sure if you are supposed to freeze them but I have done so successfully and they just need refreshing in a hot oven. The York ham is my favourite but the tomato and spring onion good to have handy for vegetarian visitors. Of course there is a full range of other baked goods including nice bread loaves and rolls.

2  Thank sisteriris
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Very good selection of bread & cakes, but they gave up doing jam doughnuts. Why? I now buy them from the competition across the road.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The staff were cheerful and maintained a good pace to serve and at the same time didn't make you feel as if you had a time limit to order. I had a salad sandwich - the bread was lovely followed by a toffee muffin. It was gorgeous. A very filling lunch.

1  Thank Rene M