“This Restaurant justifies the majority 5 star reviews”

NOYON tandoori restaurant
Ranked #35 of 69 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: one of the oldest restaurant in this area,serving authentic south asian food.we always try our best to serve quality & fresh food in a pleasant atmosphere.we are pleased to maintain our standard high & appreciate any constructive suggestion.
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“This Restaurant justifies the majority 5 star reviews”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Having eaten at the sister restaurant Lal Quila in York 4 days earlier, it appeared to be a good idea to compare them. The interior is the same but different if you know what I mean. The menu for drinks and food are really excellent and give much more information than the average fare and again it made the choice of food very difficult. So many dishes we wanted to try.The temporary manager gave us lots of time and he was a really friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He liked the idea of us comparing to the York restaurant. Well we weren't disappointed - at all. I had the vindaloo strength lamb curry (forgotten the name of it). The boss said it was like a vindaloo but with more flavour. Not wrong at all. My wife's Lamb Bhindi was absolutely gorgeous as was our side of chick peas. At the end of our meal, the boss told us the chef was bursting to find out which restaurant we preferred. I wouldn't want to chose between them and will have to try them both out again - soon.

• Visited February 2014

“Would come again”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

A jewel in the North. Only visiting for the week but hit on this through Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. Very flavoursome food, good amounts too, washed down with quality Kingfisher lager.

• Visited February 2014
“Superp food”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Had a chicken kutchi was aboutley gorgoes.thanks quys.....ususlly have two dishes kutch.arkan ghost both are lovely dishes.keep good work up russ

York
“Great Take Away”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Went for a take away, the Korma & Chicken Tikka were to die for, creamy with succulent chunks of chicken.
The onion rice was superb, the onions were cooked but had a bit of crunch & fresh coriander sprinkled on top, in short delicious.
Pickle tray was fantastic & fresh.
Staff were very nice & there is a cash discount.
I will be ditching all other Indian takeaways from now on.
5 stars!

York, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian Restaurant I Have Ever Been Too!!!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

One look at the menu and I was excited about getting my food. I love curry and the menu was filled with things I had never heard of which for me is a sign of something to get excited about. As a chef myself, I love Indian food for the combination of spices and flavor, I have been to many Indian restaurants and this has to be one of the best ones I have been to probably ever! I'm not from Yorkshire but if I would be in here every week if i could just trying everything and working out how they do it. I can not even tell you what I had but was really surprised about how much the bill came too but it was much less than i thought it was going to be. My only gripe is that they were playing Coldplay.... LUSH! LUSH! LUSH!

• Visited January 2014