Booked here on recommendation from a local, and was not disappointed. I normally stay at chain hotels for my business trips, but as the options in Pickering were limited, I thought I'd try a B and B.
The owner is really friendly, and the place itself is full of charm and little quirks; you dont get a rubber duck on your bath in a Holiday Inn!!
The place is clean, spacious and has all the facilities you would need (Free WiFi, bar etc).
If I am ever in the area again I would stay here.
Note: there IS private parking but it is a little difficult to find, at the back of the house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Star Gold Award winning Town House B and B in attractive North Yorkshire Market Town. Ideal for North Yorkshire Moors, coast, York and historic sites. Luxury accommodation, bar and lounge, secluded patio garden, fluffy towels and robes, afternoon tea, spa cosmetics, Wi-Fi enabled, locally sourced produce for breakfast. Winner of Best Guest Accommodation category at the 2010 White Rose Regional Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your 17 Burgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 17 Burgate Hotel Pickering
- 17 Burgate Pickering, Yorkshire