We booked the Junior Lodge for the family and spent 4 nights at Rocklands. The kids had a ball. We were lucky enough to have a heatwave the time we were there and our youngest son was up every morning to play at the play area before breakfast! The lodge itself was clean and spacious and kids having their own room and TV was a bonus! Each lodge has its own BBQ and picnic table. Benches are nestled among the trees to sit and relax on. Kids loved the play area, zip slide and rope swing at the quarry next to site. There is also a great park in Wrelton too. Not far from the lovely town of Pickering, took the steam train to Whitby and rode through the 'Hogsmeade' Station, a must for Harry Potter fans. Spent a day at Flamingoland, easy to drive to. Would definitely recommend Rocklands for a retreat. Thanks for a great holiday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocklands Lodges is a unique complex of just 16 self catering lodges set within a beautiful woodland glen. Perfect for a Log Cabin holiday in North Yorkshire. Nestled between two farms & set within 3 acres of gardens and pine trees makes Rocklands Lodges an idyllic location to unwind from a busy life We have a variety of different types of lodge ranging from a studio lodge which ideal for a couple, to a detached supreme lodge for larger groups & families and with a small selection now with hot-tubs, our lodges are perfect for walkers, cyclists, romantic couples and families alike. Weekend and Midweek breaks available. 15 Lodges are Pet friendly with a small supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rocklands Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocklands Hotel Pickering
- Rocklands Lodges Pickering, Yorkshire