This is our second visit to Rockland,s and we just love it here,The lodge,s ,scenery,animal,s everything perfect.Ideally located for visiting Whitby,Goathland,Pickering and Scarborough.Did Steam train,s and Eden Camp also Captain Cooke Experience from Whitby on the Bark Endeavour(replica).Weather wasn,t too bad.Just really lot,s to do.Will be going back in the near future(finger,s crossed)Also have Cottage,s in Wrelton Village next to Buck Inn That look super too?Pet friendly and the on site Owner,s are lovely friendly people and nothing is a problem to them.Booking the lodge,s and customer care are priority. Thankyou Rockland,s
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocklands Lodges is a unique complex of just 16 self catering lodges set within a beautiful woodland glen. Perfect for a Log Cabin holiday in North Yorkshire. Nestled between two farms & set within 3 acres of gardens and pine trees makes Rocklands Lodges an idyllic location to unwind from a busy life We have a variety of different types of lodge ranging from a studio lodge which ideal for a couple, to a detached supreme lodge for larger groups & families and with a small selection now with hot-tubs, our lodges are perfect for walkers, cyclists, romantic couples and families alike. Weekend and Midweek breaks available. 15 Lodges are Pet friendly with a small supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rocklands Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocklands Hotel Pickering
- Rocklands Lodges Pickering, Yorkshire