“Wedding weekend”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mark Pete...
“Wedding weekend”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A really lovely cottage in a picturesque village. Very friendly people and pretty much everything you need on your doorstep. I Would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for your lovely review it's always a pleasure to hear that my guests have enjoyed staying at Lark cottage and appricated the facilities. I want every one who stays to have a great time and enjoy Pickering and the surrounding area. I look forward to you staying with use again."
Sarah H
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage”
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Lovely cottage, great central location. Always able to find a parking place outside.
Good facilities, nice kitchen and bathroom... great shower, lots of hot water. Some road noise with windows open but wasn't a big issue.

Jul 10, 2017
Patricia...
“Charming cottage in a lovely town surrounded by beautiful scenery and interesting places.”
Reviewed June 27, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a lovely holiday staying in Lark Cottage. It is a charming, clean and comfortable cottage in a good location; close to all amenities. We thought it was great value for money.

Its just a short stroll to Pickering's main street which has many coffee shops and cafes - so we were spoiled for choice with food and drinks. We also had a beautiful meal and good service in the 'Black Swan' pub. Its in a great location for visiting the surrounding towns and attractions - not far from Whitby, Scarborough, Grosmount (Heartbeat's Aidensfield) and the North Yorkshire Moors. Candy (the owner) is a kind and friendly person who allowed six of us to stay the only concession was that we supplied the blow-up mattresses and bedding for the two extra guests.

We were a party of six 'oldies' and would definitely stay again.

Your age range 50-64
Jul 4, 2017
"Thanks for your lovely review it's always a pleasure to hear that my guests have enjoyed staying at Lark cottage and appricated the facilities. I want every one who stays to have a great time and enjoy Pickering and the surrounding area. I look forward to you staying with use again.
mrs s f b
“Lovely Cottage”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Pickering is a very attractive little town with lots to see in the surrounding area. Lark Cottage is lovely and very well laid out with everything you could want to make your stay enjoyable. Would definitely book again and stay longer next time as there was to much to see in our short weekend. Thank you Candy looking forward to next year.

Departure...
“Nice cottage”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Very good location in Pickering, close to all shops. Central location for visiting Yorkshires main attractions. Cottage of olde worlde charm, very clean.

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for your kind comments good to hear that you enjoyed Pickering and your stay at Lark Cottage.
danscotne...
“beautiful cottage!”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Me and my wife stayed at Lark Cottage for my birthday weekend, The cottage is beautiful and was what we wanted, we felt at home from the moment we stepped in and we was amazed with how Candy had made us welcome with leaving us with with breakfast and coffee in the kitchen, the cottage is fully furnished and a nice touch with board games and books to read , the cottage Situated in the middle of the town centre there is so much around you from local butcher toads of pubs and restaurants. There is so much to visit and it was only a shame we didn't stay longer so we could of done more, the highlight for me was how close we was to Dalby Forest where we went mountain biking!! me and my wife will certainly visit again and I would personally like to Thank Candy for letting us stay in your beautiful Cottage!!

karen r
“Perfectly located,dog friendly cottage.”
Reviewed March 7, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Perfectly located just steps away from the main high street in Pickering,this cottage is charming!.With a well fitted kitchen and cosy lounge/diner downstairs and a twin bedroom and bathroom on 1st floor,the double bedroom is on 2nd floor and is a good size with very comfy bed and beams.we slept very well and although this is on a busy main road we didn't get disturbed by noise in the double room or downstairs.
The cottage has all you need for a short break or indeed a longer holiday and is a great base for exploring this beautiful area with Whitby approx 35-40 mins drive away.
I regularly holiday in this area but 1st time in this cottage! will be back and will recommend to anyone wanting to explore the area but have all the amenties of a charming market town with individual shops on your doorstep.pickering has many good eating places and some dog friendly too! we ate at the Black swan whih is located at rear of cottage and can be acessed this way! ideal! great food and a "proper" pub!.
Also the pie and mash shop on the road to the castle is dog friendly as is the Bay Horse and the White swan.
If you want good beaches for dogs try sandsend just after whitby and further up Runswick bay.
Really enjoyed it and thoroughly recommend!

Mar 7, 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing