We have stayed here many times. The standard has always been high and the hosts, Nicole and Mark, are attentive, friendly and welcoming.
Breakfast is well worth staying there for, great choice , traditional English ( Welsh ) or cereals, or both .and all freshly prepared to your own taste.
Rooms are very comfortable, clean and valeted daily.
There is a lovely garden at the rear where you can sit and rest at will. You have your own keys to enter and exit the hotel as you wish.
All in all a very relaxing environment
O.K , it is at the top of a steep road, but what better way to help digest the hearty meals served down in the town, than an uphill stroll followed by a drink at the extremely well stocked ( and served ) bar at The Woodlands.
I do and have, recommend this hotel to many people, and am well aware of the many who regularly return there year on year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards village centre and 200 yards from the beach, all rooms en suite, superior rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. Fully licenced, bar leads onto the beer garden. On the Pembrokeshire coastal path route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Woodlands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- The Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales